Triton 275297 Combi Hammer Drill & Impact Driver Twin Pack 20V
T20 Combi Hammer Drill and Impact Driver with highly effective, long-life Mabuchi RS-735 motors, variable pace and reverse,
Combi Hammer Drill with keyless 13mm / 1/2” Sanou chuck, Impact Driver with quick-release ¼” / 6.35mm hex bit holder.
- No load pace: Zero – 450 RPM (low gear), Zero – 1600 RPM (excessive gear)
- Impact frequency: 7200 bpm (low gear), 25600 bpm (excessive gear)
- Gears: 2
- Speed management: set off
- Torque settings: 16 + 2
- Maximum torque: 48Nm
- Chuck capability: 1.5 – 13mm
- Drilling capability: Wood – 26mm, Masonry – 10mm, Steel – 13mm
- Weight: three.9kg (with battery pack fitted)
- Head size: 210mm
- Height: 250mm
- Sound stress LPA: 87.6dB(A)
- Sound energy LWA: 98.6dB(A)
- Uncertainty Ok: 3dB
- Weighted vibration: (metallic) ah,D: 2.373m/s2, (concrete) ah,ID: 7.104m/s2, (no load/max.pace) ah,NL: 1.707m/s2
- Uncertainty Ok: 1.5m/s2
- No load pace: Zero – 2200min
- Impact frequency: 3300min
- Speed management: Trigger
- Maximum torque: 160Nm
- Drive: 6mm / 1⁄four” Hex Drive
- Weight: 1.59kg
- Head size: 160mm
- Height: 240mm
- Sound stress LPA: 84.13dB(A)
- Sound energy LWA: 95.13dB(A)
- Uncertainty Ok: 3dB
- Weighted vibration ah: three.045m/s2
- Uncertainty: 1.5m/s2
Total Shipping Weight: 5.2kg
From the producer
- Combi Hammer Drill:
- Power: 20 V
- No load pace: Zero-450 / Zero-1600 rpm
- Weight: 1.9 kg (with four.Zero Ah battery pack)
- Maximum torque: 60 Nm
- Impact frequency: 7200 / 25600 ipm
- Impact Driver:
- Voltage: 20 V
- No load pace: Zero-2400 rpm
- Weight: 1.74 kg (with 4Ah battery pack)
- Maximum torque: 160 Nm
- Impact frequency: 3300 ipm
Triton T20TP01 20V Twin Pack
The Triton T20 Twin Pack contains the T20CH Combi Hammer Drill and T20ID Impact Driver. Both are geared up with the most recent Mabuchi RS-735 motors and all-metal gearing to ship larger effectivity of energy transmission and superior sturdiness.
Lightweight and compact, each machines have an ergonomic grip that delivers larger consolation, reduces fatigue throughout repetitive work and makes each tools supreme when working in confined areas.
The T20CH 20V Combi Hammer Drill is good for all drilling and screwdriving purposes, together with masonry work. Featuring a 13 mm / half of inch single-sleeve keyless Sanou chuck, this drill delivers 60 Nm of torque and 19+2 stage torque adjustment for a wide range of completely different supplies and screw sizes.
Equipped with a 1/four inch / 6.35 mm hex bit holder for fast bit modifications, the T20ID Impact Driver gives further energy and pressure with 160 Nm of sustained torque, making it good for fastening, tightening and driving purposes.
Powerful Mabuchi RS-735 motors ship ample energy and pressure for essentially the most demanding driving and fastening purposes.
High-torque design with all-metal gearing for uncompromised managed efficiency.
2 x four Ah high-capacity lithium-ion batteries and clever charger allow steady operation and eradicate downtime.
Combi Hammer Drill with keyless single sleeve 13mm / half of inch Sanou chuck for fast and simple becoming of drill bits and equipment.
Impact driver with quick-release 1/four inch / 6.35 mm normal hex bit holder for fast and simple bit modifications.
Ergonomic, rubber-overmoulded, vibration-reducing grips for max operator consolation.
LED work lights for optimum illumination of the work space, and durable metallic belt clips for fast storage when each palms are required.
Convenient mushy carry case for simple transport and secure storage.
Combi Hammer Drill with keyless 13 mm / half of inch Sanou chuck and Impact Driver with 1/four inch / 6.35 mm hex bit holder.
Impact Driver delivers 160 Nm sustained torque and 3300 ipm, Combi Hammer Drill with 16+2 torque settings.
Energy-efficient premium model lithium-ion cells with very low self-discharge.
- 2 x 4Ah Li-Ion batteries with Samsung cells,
- Charger, LED work lights and durable metallic belt clips.
- Soft bag
Product EAN 5024763125249
***Do you wish to know extra about this product? Click right here to learn the detailed person directions.