MAKITA DFS452RTJ 18V BRUSHLESS DRYWALL SCREWDRIVER (5AH)
The Makita DFS452RTJ is designed with the drywall commerce in thoughts and is the perfect unit for repetitive screwdriving duties, equipped right here with a selection of batteries, DC18RC quick charger and a MakPac 2 carry case.
With a extremely environment friendly brushless DC motor run time is elevated by round 30% plus decreased service prices and downtime. “Push drive know-how” signifies that the motor solely begins as soon as the fixing is engaged to the drive unit which is able to considerably enhance battery runtime.
The DFS452RTJ is light-weight (1.7kg), compact and options an ergonomic deal with with rubber grips for higher management and fewer person fatigue, an LED job mild with afterglow lights up the work space and a useful battery indicator shows the remaining cost.
Other options embody a silent clutch, lock on set off perform and a in-built belt clip. This unit is appropriate with 3Ah, 4Ah and 5Ah batteries and is roofed by Makita’s three yr guarantee (phrases and circumstances apply).
- Push drive know-how
- Lock on perform
- Silent clutch
- One contact locator
- LED job mild with on/off swap.
- Variable velocity management by set off
- Battery gasoline gauge
- Belt hook
- Ergonomic tender grip.
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Voltage: 18 v
- Capacity Drywall Screw: 5 mm
- Capacity Self Drilling Screw: 6 mm
- Driving Shank: 6.35mm (1/four“) Hex
- Noise sound strain: 72 dB(A)
- Noise Okay issue: three dB(A)
- Maximum Output: 490 w
- No Load Speed: zero – 4000 rpm
- Vibration Okay issue: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration no load: 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 1.7 kg
- DFS452 18v Brushless Drywall Screwdriver
- 2 x 5Ah Li-ion Batteries
- DC18RC Fast Charger
- 2 x PH2 x 25mm Screwdriver Bits
- Magnetic Connector Bit
- MakPac 2 Carry Case