Makita BJN161RFE 18V Nibbler 1.6mm 2 x 3Ah Batteries
Models BJN161 are cordless nibblers developed with the identical design idea as AC software JN1601, that includes slim motor housing of DC angle grinder BGA450. Punch and die (which are the identical as these of JN1601), and BL1830 (18V) three.zeroAh Li-ion batteries present excessive chopping capability.
- High chopping capability
- Easy-to-operate slide sort on/off swap with lock-on perform.
- Anti-restart perform for security (with warning lamp).
- Battery capability warning lamp.
- Powered by Li-ion Battery BL1830 (18v – three.zeroAh)
- Rubberized tender grip supplies snug and certain grip.
- Battery Type – Li-ion Battery Ah – 3Ah
- Charging Time – 22min Voltage – 18v
- Cut in delicate metal – 1.6mm
- Max minimize in stainless-steel – 1.2mm
- Max in aluminium – 2.5mm
- Strokes per Minute – 1,900spm Min
- Cutting Outside Edge – 50mm
- Radius Inside Edge – 45mm
- Vibration Ok issue – 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Metal – 6.5 m/sec²
- 18V Li-ion 1.6mm Nibbler – BJN161RFE
- 2 x 3Ah Batteries
- Carry case